Already in Thailand?

Applying for a Non-Immigrant ED visa from within Thailand (without leaving Thailand to collect your visa from a Thai consulate in a foreign country).

Total price ฿ 52,300

Applicant Qualifications

The person who holding these type visa: Tourist Visa 60days. Free Visa 30days, 45days. Visa exemption 30days, 45days. Visa on Arrival 30days, 45days.

Includes :

  1. The tuition fee 42,000 baht for registration
    • Payment 3 x Thailand Immigration Office fee for 3-month visa extension (1,900 baht per time)
    • 3 x submission of 90-days report
    • Document fee to the Ministry of Education
  2. The process for changing to an ED visa in Chiang Mai, Thailand (18,000 baht)

The Process for Applying from Inside the Country

  1. The applicant is required to bring their passport, 2 photos with blue background (4 x 6 cm), and their lease agreement and TM30 Form (official notification that the Government knows where you reside). Then they simply fill out the application form and pay 60,000 baht.
    • The tuition fee 42,000 baht for registration, visa, and training.
    • The process for changing to an ED visa from within Thailand – 18,000 baht.
  2. The staff at Hand-to-Hand Combat School will prepare all documents and sends them to the Ministry of Education. It takes around 30 days to get the documents back.
  3. After the school receives the documents from the Ministry of Education, we will send them to Immigration to change the current visa to a Non-Immigrant ED visa. Afterwards, the Immigration Officer will make an appointment to take a photo of you, so you will have plenty of time to get your hair done nicely. Then you just need to wait  for 21 days to get you Non-Immigrant ED (educational) visa.

Getting a Long Stay ED Visa from Within Thailand

Typically, passport holders from most Western countries (North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand) and from Asian economies such as Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau can enter Thailand without applying for a visa before arrival as a tourist. As of February 2021, there are 5 countries that are granted 90-day permits upon arrival, 50 countries offered 30-day visas, and 2 countries given 14-day tourist visas on arrival. If you are not currently in Thailand you should see our visa service page for people who have not yet arrived.

If your intention is not merely tourism and you have other purposes for staying in Thailand, then there also non-immigrant visas (business, education, retirement and/or marriage) which are possibly of interest to you.

In the case of visas including non-immigrant types and some other types, should you wish to renew your visa for extending your stay in Thailand once you are in Thailand, there are procedures to follow for each different type of visa and for citizens from different countries depending on the related countries’ bilateral agreements. One of the best and most comprehensive explanations you can find is on the website of Thai Immigration Office’s visa extension page.

Applying from Inside Thailand

Due to the border restrictions and flight difficulties at present, the standard process of leaving Thailand – if you are already here – to arrange a visa from an Embassy in a nearby country, or your own, is much more difficult. “Visa Runs”, i.e., crossing Thailand’s border to a neighboring country to apply for a Thai visa, at this time, are difficult, with strict regulations to control travel both into neighboring countries and back into Thailand on the return journey.

Flights, accommodation, medical testing, and quarantine expenses can add up to quite a lot. Sitting in a hotel room for 14 days (possibly even for both countries) is also not ideal for most people. A better option many people are choosing is to arrange their educational visas from inside Thailand. There is a slightly higher cost than usual for this service due to the extra paperwork requirements.

Non-immigrant education visas which can be arrange from inside Thailand is one of the best solutions during this subnormal time. Visa from Hand-to-Hand Combat can be arranged from within Thailand, easily, and quickly, without much hassle. The additional processing fee over the standard visa is 18,000 baht, which is fairly standard across the board for all visa companies who are able to provide visas from within the Kingdom.

Your documents will be sent to the Ministry of Education for approval, and once they are returned, we will forward them to the Thai Immigration Office. The fee covers this process which is usually taken care of by an external Embassy, but in return you can enjoy your stay in Thailand without the inconvenience of traveling across the border, taking invasive medical tests, or doing boring quarantine in an expensive hotel.

After you have your Non-Immigrant ED Visa

The policy of Immigration about the Non-Immigrant ED visa is that every 90 days you have to go to the Immigration Office to submit a 90 day report and get your visa extension. Our staff will make an appointment with you and support you at the Immigration Office. Classes are scheduled on Tuesday/Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday for 4 days per week and 2 hours per day. There are 3 classes each day on at 10a.m. – 12p.m., 1-3 p.m. and 3-5 p.m. Please don’t forget to wear trousers, socks, and your school T-shirt which you will be given when your application to the school is successful,  when you come to join a class.

Ongoing Changes to Rules and Regulations

Rules and regulations regarding the “virus” containment in different countries varies, according to their current situations. These rules are constantly changing, and while we do our best to keep the most up-to-date information presented here on this page, it is always best to speak with one of our staff on Live Chat or via email or phone, to make sure nothing has recently changed that might affect you.

Those who need to travel out of Thailand to other countries to renew or apply for a Thai visa will certainly face difficulty and inconvenience in thorough checking and physical quarantine for several weeks, and the costs incurred for such a trip will likely be much higher than the additional processing fee for this service. There may even be issues which make it impossible for people to leave and return, so arranging your ED visa from inside Thailand seems like a sensible choice for most.

Leaving Thailand while on a Non-Immigrant Ed Visa

Please inform our staff if you want to leave Thailand via e-mail because they will plan for the next extension visa and 90 days report. It’s a very important thing before you leave Thailand.You will first need to get a re-entry permit in order to not lose your visa when you leave. A re-entry permit can be secured from a Thai Immigration Office or International Airport. The fees are 1,000 baht for a single entry, and 3,800 baht for a multiple entry permit.

  1. A single-entry (1,000 baht) allows its holder to enter Thailand only once, within the given period of time, as mentioned in the visa sticker affixed to their passport.
  2. A multiple-entry (3,800 baht) allows you to enter Thailand several times during the period while your visa is valid.
  • Your non-immigrant Ed visa will be automatically canceled if you leave Thailand without doing re-entry permit or comeback after your visa invalid
  • If you are unavailable when the staff makes an appointment for an extension visa and 90 days report. You can postpone to another day but it should not over your visa expire. If you stay over your visa expire that call “overstay” and you have to pay a fine 500 baht per day.

Policy Immigration Thailand For Education Visa.

You can stay in Thailand 12 months but every 90 days you have to go to immigration for extension and report your address .

If you are interested can filling out the details.
Authorities will contact you back